[OM] Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners - now: 21/3.5 owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners - now: 21/3.5 owners
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:12:00 -0800

>.... Mike's site has a good macro shot which shows
>the difference between both types of point.

I must point out that this crude image isn't a macro shot but rather a
quick and dirty capture on my flatbed scanner, dirty, scratchy glass and
all. :). <http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/crosspoint.JPG>

>O.K., tomorrow I'll investigate the Stanley kit again - hope they now come
>with a large grip size and clearly marked as crosspoint.

If it isn't otherwise clear from the packaging or my fine scan one can
use the numbering scheme as a clue to whether it is crosspoint or
Phillips. i.e. a #0 philips is not similar in size to a #0 crosspoint.
Naturally I didn't go out to the shop and do a side-by-side so I could
be totally wrong about this.

Mike