[OM] Re: I take it back! I take it back!

Subject: [OM] Re: I take it back! I take it back!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:01:04 +0000
Like all those scene settings, none of which I will ever use.  In fact, like
with the E-1, except for an occasional move to "M" or "S," the mode dial might
as well be epoxied on "A."

Two more tiny gripes -- nos. 3 and 4, I suppose -- and then I'm through until I
have some real information and evaluation to post:  (3) No remote release
connection, the wired kind, and (2) no dedicated DOF preview button.  There's a
button that be set for DOF preview, but then it has to be reset if one might
choose to use the little clicker remote thingy.  I'd like to be able in certain
circumstances to use a remote release AND see the DOF on that wonderful big
LCD, with up to 10X magnification, at the same time.  Oh, well.  This is
probably still nit-picking.  I'm way more impressed and pleased than I am even
gruntled, much less disgruntled.

Oh, and I must've missed this news somewhere along the way: spot metering!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --