[OM] Re: Later

Subject: [OM] Re: Later
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:46:46 +0000
Life is a series of difficult choices.  :-)

Battery's charging.  Manual is even fatter than the E-1 manual!  My lips are
going to get tired before I'm halfway through, not to mention my finger.  As
for the camera -- well, it ain't no E-1 for sure.  Feels completely different
-- plastic versus metal is the initial impression, just a subjective sense
that, if I tried real hard, I could squash it like a beer can.  But I won't do
that, and I think we'll make friends quickly, even if it is a lightweight.  I'm
really impressed by that big LCD that pops out for viewing from different
angles.  That's a major ice-breaker.

Give me a few days to wring it out, sort it out and see what it can do with the
pedal to the metal.  Or, if shooting flowers, maybe it would be the petal to
the mettle.  Or, if it's good enough, I could create a medal and peddle it.
Anyway, I'll meddle with for a while and report back later.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --