[OM] Re: Refurb C-7000

Subject: [OM] Re: Refurb C-7000
From: "Matthew Bristol" <bristolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 06:18:42 -0600
I've always wondered if I could start a business in Japan doing nothing
but proofreading technical manuals.  No translation (2 semesters of
nihongo doesn't quite cut me out or that), but it seems anyone with a
basic understanding of grammar could improve their attempts at English.

I hope everyone here has seen http://www.engrish.com.  It is hilarious,
and even slightly OT.