[OM] : Re: Digital decisions

Subject: [OM] : Re: Digital decisions
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:10:34 +1300

I have saved a smaller version of that marvellous image (of the golden
acrobat) before; more detail than one needed to know !!  The lack of tension
on her forehead and face is truly remarkable. A marvellous performer.

CH; what lens did you use?

And I meant to write about Joel's photo of Grizz.

Any noise (to the extent illustrated) surely adds to the character of the
photo?   And I couldn't see any in Joel's web image.

Brian

Mr C H Ling wrote