[OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:01:19 +0000
Oh, I agree.  I teased my wife about chimping, made her the subject of derision
in a cheap-shot TOPE shot.  And then I, my very own self, suffered an
unexpected conversion and went to the digital dark side.  Now with the E-1, I
find myself chimping after nearly every shot.  I try not to, and often attempt
it surreptitiously, but if the histo-thingy don't look just right, I tend to
shit-can the shot and shoot again.

I don't care what they say about old dogs.  We can learn new tricks.  And
sometimes shamelessly.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from