[OM] Filled the cart at Cameta

Subject: [OM] Filled the cart at Cameta
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:22:42 -0600
    Spring's coming, so I figured it was time to join the rest of you
with your E-whatevers.  Sprang for the NIB E-1/14-54 lens combo at
Cameta's this morning.  $950 after mail-in rebate.  Also got the OM to
4/3 adapter from B&H.  Those FL-36 flashes that were finally in at B&H
yesterday?  All snapped up.  None available at Adorama, either.  Neither
is the EX-25 extension tube.  Hope to have both by the time the
butterflies are in flight here in MN.  Why the E-1?  Good build, good
price, ability to use my OM macro lenses.  The learning curve should
start in about 8-10 days.  Come on, UPS.
    Thanks to all for the posted comments on the E-1's plusses and (few)
minuses over the last months, expecially by AG.  Also thanks to Bill
Barber for an emailed nudge.  And thanks to Cameta--the E-1 body alone
here in MN is $1200.
Dean