[OM] Re: OM-1 battery test

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 battery test
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 07:12:54 -0500
I'm really not sure what Russ is looking for as I can never recall
seeing a battery test here for the mercury battery in an OM-1.

But I can think of an easy way of testing it which doesn't require any
voltmeters or testing equipment other than a gray card.  Assuming that
you have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the meter, just do a
"sunny-16" check with your gray card.  Of course, if you're unsure of
the accuracy of the meter and (of course) don't have a new mercury
battery... convert to silver oxide.

Chuck Norcutt