[OM] Re: E-xxx shutter release count etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E-xxx shutter release count etc...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:37:05 +1100
At last. This represents the full transition of the list into
digital, the development of arcane knowledge not available to the hoi
polloi in the same way that we were the repository of all strange
knowledge on the OM system.
It makes me feel so proud.
Hopefully, in the near future, we will discover that there were five
developmental stages of the E1 and enter into involved discussion as
to which is the better, what version of the firmware is more stable
and so on.
All we need now is for some experimenter to discover the 'easter
eggs' where Olympus acknowledges its debt to Maitani - 'You open the
door, plug a cable in to the AV port, press this button three times,
hold down that button, stand on one leg, put you finger up your nose
and it plays a secret mpeg embedded on the new xD cards with a
message in japanese from ...
AndrewF