[OM] Re: Digital decisions

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital decisions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:37:08 -0800 (PST)
> After 32 years using OM-1s and 2s, it is time for me to go
> digital.  I have to do it on a budget for now, with a limit of
> about US $800, excluding memory cards.

With your list of requirements, I wouldn't hesitate to turn you
loose on an E-1 with the 14-54 lens. Otherwise, in the Olympus
world, stretch your pennies and get the E-330.

The E-1 is kinda like an OM-2n.  It lacks a few features and may
not be the swiftest kid on the soccer team, but it is just
beyond words in the pleasure department.  In this world of
digital "one night stands", the E-1 is a "long-term
relationship" kinda camera.

I may never get rid of my E-1.  No matter what else I get, the
E-1 will always find a use.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com