[OM] Re: Anyone use a HP200LX Palmtop (Dos) for OM applications?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use a HP200LX Palmtop (Dos) for OM applications?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:44:07 -0500
There's a handy, photo calculator called "f/Calc" available at
<http://www.tangentsoft.net/>  There are versions available for Palm OS,
Windows, Unix and Macintosh.  Windows, Unix and Mac are free and the
Palm OS version is shareware.

The help file is handy in that it lists the formulae used for the
various calculations and it also comes with the C language source code.
  I don't know if there's a C compiler for the HP 200LX but with the
formulae from the help file you should be able to implement something
quite similar.

Visiting the page just now I see that there's a later version than what
I have.  Maybe the new one is better.

Chuck Norcutt