[OM] FS - Olympus Li-ion Battery BLL-1 $80 shipped in USA

Subject: [OM] FS - Olympus Li-ion Battery BLL-1 $80 shipped in USA
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:36:39 EST
OK, guys and girls, the two Olympus batteries I bought off eBay have  arrived
and they are new, unused, still in box and if anyone is interested they  can
have the extra one shipped to their USA address for $80. Slightly higher
overseas.  This is a new OEM battery that you will pay $120 plus shipping  for
at
B&H or Adorama.  This will probably go to eBay if no list  members want it,
although with three of these, I could probably get through  most of my longer
trips without carrying a charger.  Contact me off  list.  Bill Barber