[OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:25:50 -0500
My condolences.

In the realm of 'digital' products, it is ever thus.

Always best to wait until you simply cannot live without the new thing
or what you already have breaks and NEEDS to be replaced.

The only workaround I've found is to buy extended warranties that
allow one to return a product and get the current equivalent
replacement.  Sometimes the equivalent part needs to be, uh,
discussed, but at least you don't lose your shirt.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1