[OM] Oly Odessey back in New England

Subject: [OM] Oly Odessey back in New England
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:29:08 -0500
OM-1 arrived safely early this AM.  It was 5 deg  F here and the camera almost
stuck to my fingers.  The shutter fired fine.  Hmmm, maybe it would work in the
arctic. I think Jeff may have it sojourn in warmer climes for awhile after this.
Too bad I was too slow on the 21 F2 last Fri to use with the OM-1.  It went
before you could ponder the purchase, though it likely went to a list member.
I have liked my 24 f2.8  in any event.
Can you lock the mirror  with the OM-1?  I've seen in the archives that there
was a general consensus that the self timer may induce less vibration than a
cable release.

Mike