[OM] Re: #31 #32

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:20:09 -0000
Hi Barry,

I had a Photosmart S20 and was intending to get a Minolta 5400 but all of
the web sites that were advertising the Minolta were unable to supply one.
Apparently "Minolta is being taken over by Sony and stocks are not being
replaced" so I bought a Nikon Coolscan V.

The Nikon needed better than Windows 98 so I bit the bullet and replaced the
PC too. I hate the look of b&w on the flat screen monitors (grainy plus
radio-active highlights) and find it difficult to get it right.but the
colour stuff seems much easier.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham