[OM] Lens mount designations - waaaaay OT questions & do you want it?

Subject: [OM] Lens mount designations - waaaaay OT questions & do you want it?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:36:27 EST
I have a lens with a rear cap that has a "Y" on it and is a bayonet mount
like an OM mount, however clearly isn't for an OM.  Sigma 135mm f2.8, seems  to
be very nice mechanically, perfect glass & case.

There is also a "T" mount with a cap that says "PK".  Again  bayonet but not
OM.

Two questions?

1) With what cameras are they intended to be used?

2) Is there anyone who would use them and want them?  Off list and I  promise
not to "out" you.

Small postage donation accepted, but not required.  If no takers, I'll  put
on eBay.  Bill Barber

Oh, I also have an OM T2 adapter with the same conditions.