[OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN

Subject: [OM] Re: 21mm f2, $480 BIN
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:14:24 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:03:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Someone  may give this rear element a better use than OMUSA.
This is not all about  money, me thinks.

Fernando.

I absolutely agree with you and John had engaged him in a conversation  about
repairing his lens.  Mine was simply a suggestion of what one, who is  coming
from a position of strength, might say to another with whom he had been
engaged in a conversation.  With OMUSA, I would say it is all about money .  .
.
with John such a response would be all about principle.  My suggestion  was
only about half serious. Oh, and I agree with John.  The rear  element should
not
be for sale. When and if he sells it, it should be with some  billable repair
hours.  That is, after all, how he puts food on his  table.     Bill Barber