[OM] Info on Control Grip 1 and Electronic Flash Power Grip 2, and Macro

Subject: [OM] Info on Control Grip 1 and Electronic Flash Power Grip 2, and Macro Setup
From: "Orin Keplinger" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:09:13 -0600
I stopped by one of the suburban camera stores and bought the above items
and some Macro lenses.

Can someone tell me how to use them and what batteries and connecting cables
I need to look for?
I have the usual OM1,1n,2n and 4Ti cameras, a T32 Flash unit, an OM set of
7,14,25 rings, and two Winder 1units.

I also would like info on what I need to use the auto 80 f4 and 50 3.5 Macro
lenses. I understand there is a bellows  unit and slide copier but I have no
idea about other parts and cables that would be required. The 80 f4 Macro
lens sticks out in the back and must need something other than a direct
connection to a camera.

Any hints and useful links greatly appreciated.

As Ever,

Orin Keplinger
near Chicago
orink@xxxxxxx