[OM] Re: Olympus prototype spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus prototype spotted
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:15:13 -0000
I hadn't seen Fabio's mentioned article before (thanks), but from inspecting
the images, I think that it is a mockup.  The lens in the Olympus page
appears to have the aperture and focus in the opposite orientation to real
[O]M system lenses, and on the page Fabio mentioned, the focus grip rubber
looks to be handmade, non-standard pattern.  But a very attractive concept
nonetheless.

--
Piers