[OM] TOPE 25: 4 new entries, and progress on the silver nose selection.

Subject: [OM] TOPE 25: 4 new entries, and progress on the silver nose selection. :)
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:36:40 +0100
Hi all,

This Monday sees 4 great new entries just having gone live in the TOPE
25 gallery. It's great stuff, so go check it out at:
http://www.tope.nl/gallery.html

Also...
Friday evening I called Jaap and managed to make my selection for the
silver nose anniversary lens.

I will not yet reveal what it is, but for now I shall suffice with
saying that it's a very nice lens which I've been wanting to have for a
long time. :)

Once again: thanks a lot for it! It's a great gift, and it is very much
appreciated!

To be continued...

Cheers!
Olafo