[OM] Re: E-330 sensor technology, was: Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 sensor technology, was: Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:48:39 +1100
Interesting - some of the diagrams there are almost IDENTICAL as the
ones being used by Oly to describe the chip in the E330 -
particularly the ones showing the active area of the pixel. I am now
convinced - if it isn't a Panasonic sensor I won't run naked through
a shopping centre but I may post an image of myself with my undies on
my head.
Yes, they do not actually say what it IS in this source, just what it
ain't. Annoying isn't it? I understand it to be improved CMOS but...
AndrewF