[OM] Re: Swimsuit Issue[OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: Swimsuit Issue[OT]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:30:00 +1100
You looked down as far as the caption?
They've got names?!
Tripped over a bunch of five or six models on Sydney Harbour Bridge
today - they were doing a shoot on the roof of one of the pylons. But
they were fashion models so none of them would have fitted into a
swimsuit in any way that was interesting much. In fact, the talent
wrangler had to tie them down to stop them blowing away or wandering
off (low nutrition causes confusion). And, for the diehards among
you, the photog. was using a Pentax 67 with a polaroid back and 665
BW film packs - to be printed from the great big neg later. He's
trying to buy every pack he can find as it's his signature stock.
AndrewF