[OM] Re: eB*y seller Negative Feedback???

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller Negative Feedback???
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:13:35 -0800
So where's the negative feedback? Seems too many buyers are not leaving
negative feedback when dissatisfied, afraid of retailitory feedback from the
seller? It's one reason the whole ebay feedback system is a sham. I DO leave
negative feedback when I have a bad experience. I have had to endure a
retalitory negative feedback in return, but I did my job to warn others.
Anyone who looks at my feedback can see the one bad mark I had was left by a
seller.

Just looking at TOODANCE auctions I wouldn't buy from him. He's selling a
Tamron 17mm lens hood that's missing the screws to hold it on, but says it's
in excellent condition. He's also selling some Oly soft lens bags that he
says are plush and in great condition; the picture is poor, but still you
can see they aren't in very good condition.

Paul