[OM] Re: 14-45mm vs 50mm 3.5 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-45mm vs 50mm 3.5 macro
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:30:21 -0600
        Good gracious Andrew, that's aweful! I can see why you have been
unhappy with your 14-45, but as others have stated, I wonder if yours isn't a
poor-performing example. Which raises the question: How do you convince Olympus
that the lens is bad and should be replaced? Certainly your photos are strong
evidence but are they going to accept it.
        Your examples make me want to do my own side-by-side tests. Too bad I
sold my 50/3.5.

Charlie