[OM] Re: LCD covers for E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD covers for E-1
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:23:46 -0800 (PST)
On pocket PC's people often just cut up overhead transparency film and fit
inside frame. This is to reduce damage from stylus. Apparently this stays on
ok, and works fairly well. Have not tried myself, but might work for camera.

  Tim Hughes

Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried to cut a Palm screen protector to fit but I couldn't get it
exactly the right size - and then I couldn't get it neatly aligned
with the LCD edge - so I gave up.
Jez

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx