[OM] TOPE 25: launch coming up...

Subject: [OM] TOPE 25: launch coming up...
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:07:22 +0100
Hi guys,

I still haven't gotten around to resolve the issue of no longer
receiving messages through the OM list (I'll have to do that some day ;)
), but I'm still very much with TOPE.

Quite a few people have already sent in entries for TOPE 25, and I plan
to put it live this Wednesday, February 6th.

Soooo, if you still want your entry to be included in the initial
launch, you can still send it to my e-mail address.

Note: this time I didn't get around to sending a receipt confirmation to
everyone. I think I received and processed all entries that were sent to
me though, but in case you did send in something and you don't see it in
the initial launch, I kindly request you to resubmit it, and then I
shall post it after all. :)

Cheers!
Olafo