[OM] Re: email

Subject: [OM] Re: email
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:39:19 -0000
No, we are all as lazy as you Walt, and of course I would likely not bother
if the link were to be unclickable (despite what I wrote below!).  But with
a user who doesn't even know what URLs look like, best keep them away from
potentially dangerous practices.  Example: I know you are capable of
handling a Glock with the respect it deserves - I hope you would not assume
the same of me.

--
Piers