[OM] Re: OT email

Subject: [OM] Re: OT email
From: "Michael R. Collins" <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:44:01 -0500
>To those of you using macs, are both of these links highlighted when you
>see this email on your computer?
>
>www.zuiko.com
>http://www.zuiko.com

John,

I think it's more the e-mail client used rather than Mac or Windows
or other. I'm using Eudora on a Mac, and only the second one is
highlighted as a link; Eudora will mark as a link anything that has
characters surrounding the "://", for example StateOf://TheUnion .

I'd suggest that you use the full http://www.zuiko.com if you want
people to be able to use the link directly from e-mail. That said,
www.zuiko.com will normally work fine when typed manually or copied
and pasted into a browser.

Michael
--