[OM] Re: (OT) Acronym rant (was: Hassy 39mp)

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Acronym rant (was: Hassy 39mp)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:28:25 -0500
Hey, they have to do *something* to justify their exorbitant paychecks!

I worked at the world headquarters of a company that hired a graphics
firm to improve the logo the company had used for decades.  This was
coincident with a move away from preprinted stationery.  Six months
and a half million dollars later the graphics wizards recommended
splitting the two word company name in half, and using two lines for
it instead of one.  That's it, nothing more.  Well, except for the
Word template with the 1MB scan they provided which guaranteed that
even a simple memo would take up a least a MB on disk.

Doh!

ScottGee1