[OM] FS: Vivitar 90/2.5 Series1 macro lens

Subject: [OM] FS: Vivitar 90/2.5 Series1 macro lens
From: "Martinez, Paul" <Paul.Martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:07:56 -0800
I'm selling my Vivitar 90/2.5 Series1 macro lens. It's in KEH EX+ condition
(mint- by most other standards), and an incredible performer. If it wasn't
for me already having the 100/2, 50/3.5 macro, and now the 135/4.5 Zuiko's I
wouldn't be selling this fine lens. It'd at least as sharp as the 135/4.5
macro lens, especially in the far corners (and flatter field). It's just the
longer reach of the 135mm that leads me to it. As it stands,  I have too
many lenses and could use the cash.

Here's a recent post I made showing the performance of this lens wide open:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/333290#2839433

Except for one or two very slight marks on the barrel the lens looks close
to new (still has most of its new lens shine). There is a very slight amount
of dust inside the lens. Much less than in most of my used Zuiko's (must be
very well sealed), and only noticeable under very close inspection. I'll
take $100 for it with caps and a nice soft case that fits it perfect. Email
me if you would like some pictures of the lens. Of course I fully stand by
this lens if you would buy it and don't agree with my condition rating.

Thanks,
Paul