[OM] Re: suspicous buyer

Subject: [OM] Re: suspicous buyer
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:39:48 -0500
Yeah, they're just working out of their house.

What bothered me is that when I asked the woman caller if she had
ordered from me before, she said "no". She used the email address
"docaibolit" and, technically, she had not ordered from me before, but
it's all going to the same address as Lebedev, to be funneled onto ebay.

I was unable to fill much of the second order anyway as those items had
already been commited to be included with repairs.
___________________________________
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

Jeff Keller wrote:
> Drat! Judging by the google earth view of his rooftop, it doesn't look like
> a factory! I was hoping he had a bigger factory than the secret Olympus
> Wyoming facility. Maybe he's got facilities under the nearby Brooklyn Marine
> Park. Looks like a pleasant place to "walk" to work.
> -jeff
>
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> It would be nice to get a picture of his store/factory. He
> is definitely earning a colorful place in OM history ;-)
> -jeff

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf