[OM] Re: Latest E-thingy convert

Subject: [OM] Re: Latest E-thingy convert
From: "Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS" <Thomas.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:22:02 -0000
Somehow I don't think you'll regret it, and good luck with the wait.

I did almost the same thing last week; got my E1/14-54 on Thursday (thanks for
the shopping advice) having tried to stay in the darkroom as long as possible.
It was coming back from a holiday and ordering other people's prints from
Photobox the following day that finally did it for me.  Mine are still in a
darkroom queue about six months long.

Certain enablers on this list and the l*ica one were largely responsible for my
choice, and after a weekend of dawn to long-after-dusk experimentation I can
only say THANKS to all of them/you.  Everything you read about it here is true,
so I won't repeat it all again.

Fun fun fun.  Colour colour colour.  The future is bright.  Enjoy!

Tom