[OM] Re: : Re: ZD 8mm fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: : Re: ZD 8mm fisheye
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:46:21 +0800
Yes, you are right, also including my wife too :-)

Resolution of ZD 8mm is very good at the center but just so so at the edges,
there are some chroma at the edges too. Don't know how it compared to the
N*kon digital fisheye but as far as I remember, for film, the OM 16/3.5 was
better than the N*kon wide open.

C.H.Ling