[OM] Re: FYI- PayPal Supports Fraud

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI- PayPal Supports Fraud
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:34:45 -0500
Thank you for posting the entire chain.  Yuck, just shows that ebay (I
believe the owner of Paypal) has no interest in processing the facts and
how every transaction is at their mercy.  I guess most of the time
transactions go well, but it's this kind of thing that makes me think
that ebay/paypal operates like a fly-by-night operation.  Sorry for the
frutsration, makes me want to drink. Oh wait, I already am, gotta refill
my glass.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf