[OM] Re: Sigma 55-200 digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 55-200 digital
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:29:01 +0000
Ian

I have one and it works very well.  I suppose you might be able to
spot the difference between this and the DZ50-200, but you would
probably have to work at it in most, benign, situations.  The AF is
not as quick as with my 14-54, but that could be because of the
aperture rather than the speed of the gizmo inside.  It is nice and
light and you are likely to carry it at all times where the DZ might
be a little heavier and more of a burden.

John Foster, of the Olympus Circle, was impressed with it ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.