[OM] Re: Recent airline reviews?

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent airline reviews?
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:21:57 -0600
Southwest, maybe. They weren't chock full of amenities to start with and
they've been relatively insulated from the blood-letting occurring now
at other airlines.

I had to fly to a software conference last October. Here in
Minneapolis/St. Paul, the choice is Northwest or -- well, the greater
nuisance of flying another airline and stopping (if not connecting). I
chose the greater nuisance. I'm quite uncomfortable with the current
maintenance setup at NWA and the unrest among the pilots and flight
attendants ... As much as I like to "shop locally," I flew United (fair
one way; borderline ridiculous on the way back).

Steve