[OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482

Subject: [OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:37:34 -0600
As I understand the rules, the exchange has to be "on the record" to rise to
the level of contempt  I am careful not to engage in a dispute with her when
her court reporter is present.  So far, that's worked.  Besides, she finds
my photography skills useful on occasion.  More on that in another thread.

Gary Edwards