[OM] Re: Photography Podcasts

Subject: [OM] Re: Photography Podcasts
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:01:38 +1100
At 07:10 AM 21/01/2006 +0000, Chris Barker wrote:

>Andrew
>
>Thank you very much for that.  I have been considering ways of
>getting stuff like that to a CD rather than to my PDA (Zire 72 which
>can play MP3s).

Glad to be of help Chris!

Two freeware mp3 players for PC are:
Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/
Winamp http://www.winamp.com/

But I don't know what the Mac equivalents are...

I use Juice http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/ (which is GPL open
source) to download the .mp3 files to my PC.  Juice also has an OSX 10.3 or
higher version.

Then I use Nero to burn the tracks to a CD-RW. Nero converts the .mp3 files
to .cda format so my CD player in the car can read them (it doesn't read
.mp3 format).

Then while I'm off doing my mail run I'm happily listening to Martin Bailey
or Dennis Hays instead of the local radio station prattle (Jon Faine
excepted of course, wouldn't miss the Conversation Hour for quids).

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/