[OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital Photograp

Subject: [OM] Re: Konica Minolta withdraw from camera business: Digital Photography Review
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:50:01 -0500
Ooooo, I really like the sidebar, even while acknowledging that no-one
in the industry with the money has the guts to go with that plan.

Years ago I held off buying a dSLR because of Contax's announcement of
their 6MP FF model that never really made it to market.

I find it interesting that the Truly Demanding Canon and Nikon
shooters (and their followers) eschew wide angle lenses of those
brands and use adapters for MF optics from Zeiss, Leica and Oly OM.

ScottGee1

On 1/19/06, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, I was wrong.  Thom Hogan did have it pretty well figured out.
>  I just didn't pay enough attention even though I had read his 2006
> preditictions twice here: <http://www.bythom.com/2006predictions.htm>
SNIP!