[OM] FS - Tamron SP 180mm f2.5

Subject: [OM] FS - Tamron SP 180mm f2.5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:20:10 EST
I ended up with a duplicate for my much beloved Tamron SP 180mm f2.5 and am
offering it here before putting it on eBay.  This lens is sharp, a little
faster than the Zuiko, has internal focus and LD glass.  In my opinion a  great
alternative to the Zuiko. This particular one comes with its Hood and  original
front lens cap.  It does, unfortunately have a Nikon mount,  however as most
know that can be easily swapped out with the proper mount for  your camera.

This particular lens has been lightly used and shows a little use, but no
abuse.  A spec or two of dust, but no scratches, fungus or other  distractions
either with the glass or the mechanics. Aperture blades clean and  snappy.  I
can take pictures and forward those if requested.  As  always, money back
guarantee if dissatisfied upon receipt of lens.

I use mine with both my OM and as a 300mm f2.5 on my e-1.

This one delivered to your USA address for $210 or most overseas addresses
for $220.

If you have been looking in this focal length, you will be more than
satisfied with this pro-line Tamron lens.  Please respond offlist.   Bill Barber