[OM] Re: New Olympus Camera Teaser

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Camera Teaser
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:32:48 EST
In a message dated 1/18/2006 2:21:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>no, not just you, looks like a chrome (O)M -1.

The way I read it, the pictures were showing situations that were difficult
to deal with using a "traditional" camera, like an OM-1, and the new E-thingy
was supposed to have a better way of doing it.

It's probably going to be an E-thingy with an LCD display you can flip
around. Cool, and possibly the first DSLR to have one, but I hope not the main
selling point for the new E-thingy.

Paul Schings