[OM] Re: New E-DSLR

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-DSLR
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:11:30 -0700
It is just that... the thrill of new buttons.

Upgrading the camera is far cheaper though.

But some of this reminds me of what one golf pro said, "People will put
$3000.00 of new clubs in their bag, but will they spend $100.00 to learn to
use them?

I think it will be quite a while before I outgrow the capabiliy of my OM
4Ti, OK never really, but I am resigned to the fact that I will have to get
a digital at some point, if only to continue to participate on this list. At
least my dallying will guarantee that I get a better one than you guys did!
:-)

Gord