[OM] Re: New Year's Day photos

Subject: [OM] Re: New Year's Day photos
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:03:58 -0800
There's no real cut off time. Buit ... earlier, earning a living had a
convenient slow down while a new design was being fabricated. The design is
back and work is ramping up. I was able to go home at 7pm last night while
some software bugs were being taken care of, which is much better than the
7:30am to midnight the previous Friday :-)

I have some real estate business to take care of today. I should have your
pictures posted this evening, California time.

I only took a quick glimpse at the pictures. They look good to me! Thank you
for the pictures!!!

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I now have my photos back from developing (no digital here!) and have
scanned them in (badly, as usual). Are they still required, or is it too
late?

Simon