[OM] Re: FS Camera system case

Subject: [OM] Re: FS Camera system case
From: Larry Griffin <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:59:05 -0800
Jim,   I replaced it with a Canon backpack that some graciously
advertised. I had another Canon backpack that I keep my OMs in and it
has worked well for me. I did check Pelican cases and couldn't find
anything the same size. This case is definitely "robust", you could
probably drive a truck over it.
Larry