[OM] Re: Don't be annoying!

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't be annoying!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:44:08 +0000
"Derogatory"?

I don't envy you your neighbours then, Jon.  Luckily, most our
neighbours are either: too old to want to be awake at that time; too
considerate to have loud music on; or will have invited us anyway,
got us pi**ed and we're out for the count ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.