[OM] Re: Snow

Subject: [OM] Re: Snow
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:20:44 +0000
That makes sense James :-).

But on my only outing on a ski slope in the USA, at Brian Head in
early 1993, I was surprised at: how no one stepped on your skis in
the queues for the lifts; and how considerate everyone was of each
other's space on the runs.  Mind you, I was used to crowded European
ski runs and inconsiderate youngsters carving up my skis in the queues.

Enjoy the snow: we don't get it much here any longer in East Anglia :-
( .

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker