[OM] Re: More Cute F11 tricks

Subject: [OM] Re: More Cute F11 tricks
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:21:15 +0000
My normal procedure is to use -1 compensation with the camera's flash
and have a slave flash off to one side set to automatic.  My Metz 34
CS-2 can cope with any focus pre-flash; it would be set off by an
anti-redeye multiple flash, but I reckon that the -1 compensation
will mitigate any tendency to redeye.

This means that I don't have to have a contraption on my sleek little
digicam (S70).

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker