[OM] A subscriber returns

Subject: [OM] A subscriber returns
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:24:58 +0000
Hello again, all,

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago - I even have a few TOPE
entries to my credit.  I unsubscribed because I wasn't using my OMs much,
and the list traffic was getting a bit too much for me.

After using an E10 for a couple of years and then switching to a Minolta A1,
I've just been tempted back to the Olympus fold - another irresistible offer
from digitaldepot.co.uk means I'm now the owner of an E300, 14-54
f2.8-3.5(yep *that* lens not the usual cheaper 14-45) *and* an MA-1
adapter.  At
least, I'm assuming that's the contents of the parcel which the delivery
driver just phoned me at work about.

I still have my collection of OM bodies & gear (& for some reason I never
sold the FL40 I bought from one C.H. Ling of this list), and some of those
still get taken out with some black & white film occasionally.

Will have more to say soon.

bfn

Ian