[OM] Re: It's here! And an answer to a question...

Subject: [OM] Re: It's here! And an answer to a question...
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:57:30 -0500
Steve,

I had won an E-300 kit refurb kit from Cameta, however they notified me after I
sent
payment that they ran out. They are selling a ton of them. Anyhow it worked out
well for
me cuz I was half hearted about the E-300 and happily waited for the E-500.

You can still get the 2-year warranty extension from your camera and lenses
from
Olympus because your equipment is refurbed by Olympus.

I don't know how Cameta gets these because Olympus America on the Bay doesn't
sell
a whole of E stuff. I have seen a couple of E-1's and that is it.

Enjoy your E-1.

- Ali