[OM] Re: New Year Photo and the FL-36

Subject: [OM] Re: New Year Photo and the FL-36
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:26:03 +0000
Thanks Walt

I wondered how I got my FL-36 cheap (around GBP50/USD85)!  I might
try again and see if I need a new one.

Thanks about the hen :-).  All 3 hens are apparently offshoots of
Rhode Island Reds, a Bovans Nera, a Bluebell and the White Star in
the photograph.  They are indeed really quiet except when they have
just laid... then they're not lying!

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker